I know, I know, I'm awful at blogging
So, Quick update:
We got accepted into the Mexico and Prague study abroad programs (Huzzah!), we'll head down to Monterry Mexico in January. The school also recently added a China program (which one could do in place of Prague) and while Dave is interested in we'd have to apply first.
We also bought a townhouse fairly nearby. Not terribly big, but it does need some basic work, flooring, appliances. We've repainted, I've rewired most of the outlets, ripped up all the old flooring, and with any luck the new floors will be in by end of next week, as will the appliances, air conditioner/heat pump. At that point, I'll just need to finish repainting the cabinetry, and replace the toilet/bathtub. (it sounds like a lot, but it's really not all that bad!)
One of these days I'll figure that the various stories in my life are worthy of blogging notation... but until then, my casual readers will have to suffice with random updates.
Labels: china, mexico, prague, renovating, townhouse, update

2 Comments:
Mary rewired the outlets...how does that not surprise me. you'd think after your last project in Salt Lake you'd want a rest! Do you get to take Adela with you? Congrats! Sounds like you have a lot of adventures ahead!
So many good projects abound, but I am sure you don't mind the break while in Mexico!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home